Friday, March 14, 2008

Favourite Song for Million Star Season 2

It has been a few months since the end of the singing contest show Million Star Season 2. My favourite song for the season will be 流浪记 by 梁文音. Although it's really a pity that she did not win the contest but she has introduced many good songs to me.

This song has indeed touch me deeply maybe because I have the same feelings before. I was struggling my thoughts of being a failure in the society, I do believe I'm good but maybe due to not knowing how to lie or put on a false appearance which lead to failure in life or was it due to people's perception and acceptance of the society and environment. Anyway, I really love the lyrics as below:

我不想因为现实把头低下
我以为我并不差 能学会虚假
怎样才能够看穿面具里的谎话
别让我的真心散的像沙
如果有一天我变得更复杂
还能不能唱出歌声里的Puyuma

No comments: