Friday, February 15, 2008

ゆず - ストーリー

Yuzu ゆず, my favorite japanese band released another single "Story" in February 08. Everytime, their song seem to have a power that will bring you away from the reality life and able to relax your mind and understand that being alive is so wonderful!! Though I don't understand every single word they are singing but it's just feel so nice. I think music is more about feelings than understanding. I don't think I will be able to see them perform live unless I fly to Japan. How I wish I am in Japan now hahaha



If you want to feel their energy, take a look at their "Go Home Concert 2005" in Yokohama performing "夏色" - Natsu Iro. Wow Really love the song and the atmosphere there.



Happy 10th Anniversary for Yuzu and they released the "Yuzu No Ne" Live Concert in February 2008. Must save money and import it over :). Here one clip performing "春風" - Harukaze with 葉加瀬太郎 Hakase Taro (Volinist).

No comments: