Monday, December 24, 2007

Just Some Christmas Songs

Well, finally today is Christmas Eve and I hope everyone will enjoy and have a very happy Merry Christmas. I have found some christmas related songs and hope you like it.

Christina Aguilera - Silent Night/Noche De Paz
The best Silent Night I have ever heard.


Unknown artist - Nochebuena y yo (Christmas Eve and I)
Sad Lonely Christmas Song. If you don't like to be sad then don't listen. :)
Learn a spanish word - Christmas eve is Nochebuena... remember it..


B'z - Itsuka No Merry Christmas
Still one of my favorite song after so many years.


Michael Buble - Grown-Up Christmas List
Such a beautiful voice and such a beautiful song. What more do you want..


Cookies - 曲奇聖誕歌


Funny Anime Catonese Christmas Jingle


Alvin and The Chipmunks - The Christmas Song

No comments: